Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

JAI #236: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!

Woo hoo, it's time for another Just Add Ink Challenge!  We are doing an inspiration challenge this week, selected by the lovely Nikki.  I have been itching to do this challenge ever since I knew it was coming up - it's so pretty!


Isn't it a fabulous inspiration photo?  There are so many possibilities, and the Design Team have come up with some majorly stunning samples to inspire you.


I decided to attempt a stylised peacock tail, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I used the retired Scribbles Swirls Sizzlit to cut a heap of shapes and arranged them on my card to replicate the tail feathers.


It was such a fiddly card to make, but I was really pleased with how it turned out, so I didn't mind the fiddliness so much!  I thought the sequins were a nice finishing touch too.


I used some of the offcut pieces to finish the inside.  I had thought I was finished with them when I completed the front, so I had to rescue them from my bin to do the inside!

What do you see in the inspiration photos?  Why don't you join in the fun over at Just Add Ink?

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Tina this is such a unique and fun take on the challenge! What a delightful swirl of colours :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you've thought outside the box Tina, this is such a great take on the inspiration. Very different and cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously creative take on the challenge, Tina - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.