Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Happy Wonderful Christmas

Hi!

Today I have another Christmas card for you in Gold and Purple.  I used the lovely, rich Blackberry Bliss with Rich Razzleberry and Brushed Gold for this card.  I'm not usually a gold person, but I love this combination for a luxurious looking Christmas card.


This card is a CASE of one I found on Splitcoast Stampers.  You can see the original card here.  While the original creator went for more traditional colours I wanted to try the richer colour combination to see how it worked.  I was pleased with the result.


I also changed the main sentiment - I really love the Happy Wonderful Christmas saying. It's very cheerful and perfect for Christmas!  I used Crumb Cake ink to stamp the background stars.  It's a lovely subtle colour and it echoes the Brushed Gold nicely.


I hope this has given you a bit of inspiration for your Christmas cards this year.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this card Tina. Although there is a lot of gold and colours it still comes across as a clean and simple card - gorgeous.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.