Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

A File Folder Card

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I CASEd from another Demonstator, Paula Stringer.  You can see her original card here.  I had wanted to make a file folder card and her's was the cutest sample I could find in a quick Google images search.


I used the same DSP, Maritime, but changed up a few of the elements to suit my purposes a little better.


I love the cute File Tab Edgelits  to create an interesting little feature on the card.  If you don't have the Edgelits, you could use the Envelope Punch Board to create a similar look.


Here's the insert I created for the card.  I love the look of the rounded corners on the card, and I carried the Maritime theme through by using the row of flags across the top of the insert.

Bye for now,

Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.