Pages

Thursday 9 May 2024

JAI 701: Just Add Inspiration

 Hi!


Welcome to the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have an Inspiration challenge for you, suggested to us by Nikki.


Isn't it fab? The chairs look very comfy, and the floral decorations are gorgeous. I thought about stamps that I had that featured chairs, and settled on I Heart Books, by Three Room Studio.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Three Room Studio I Heart Books, One More Chapter, Clearly Besotted Bedtime Story, Stampin' Up! Stylish Shapes Dies, Abstract Beauty DSP

I don't know that I'd be able to sit/lay like that and read anymore, but definitely when I was a teen! I coloured the image with my Stampin' Blends, using colours from the image. I couldn't resist adding a pink streak to her blonde hair. 

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Three Room Studio I Heart Books, One More Chapter, Clearly Besotted Bedtime Story, Stampin' Up! Stylish Shapes Dies, Abstract Beauty DSP

The sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted set, called Bedtime Story. Unsurprisingly to those who know me, I have quite a collection of book/reading themed stamps!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Three Room Studio I Heart Books, One More Chapter, Clearly Besotted Bedtime Story, Stampin' Up! Stylish Shapes Dies, Abstract Beauty DSP

Haha, I could't resist adding this 'Ssshhh' stamp to the inside, along with a pile of books. Both are from another Three Room Studio set, called One More Chapter. When you're that involved in a book, the last thing you want is to be interrupted!

We'd love for you to play along this week. The Design Team have been fabulously creative in how they've taken inspiration from the challenge photo. What do you see in it? We'd love to know, and you can show us by adding your card to our Linky on the Just Add Ink blog.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.