Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2023

Colour Creations: Melon Mambo

Hi! 


Welcome to the second last Colour Creations Blog Hop of 2023. It's still so weird to think that we are so close to the end of the year! Anyway, we are focussing on Melon Mambo this week, a former In Colour that made it's way into the Brights and has remained a part of the core colour collection ever since. 

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Joy To You, Brights DSP, Christmas Card

I've paired it with Granny Apple Green and Whisper White for my fun Christmas card. I love the tiny little pops of green under each layer of the card. A great way to introduce a colour with our it overwhelming the rest of the card.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Joy To You, Brights DSP, Christmas Card

I cut my Glittered Organdy Ribbon in half longways to create the smaller bow. It's such a neat trick with this ribbon!

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Joy To You, Brights DSP, Christmas Card

I used my Joy To You stamp set for the sentiments on my card. I'm so sad that this stamp set is retiring at the end of the current Mini Catalogue. It's such a great set that makes a bit impact with very little work!

That's all from me for tonight, but please do keep on jumping around the blogs on tonight's hop. Just keep on going until you get back to where you started. The next stop tonight is our fabulous hostess, Cathy Proctor.


Cathy's blog is also where you need to go if you run into any problems with links. She will have a list of all of tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. I, too, will miss that lovely stamp set with the great, graphic, fonts. The sentiments look so good stamped in a bright, bold colour, and I love the glittery ribbon, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I totally agree with you re the retirement of the Joy To You stamp set - it is such a fast and fabulous way to fill a card and you've used it perfectly here. The pop of Granny Apple Green really sets off the Melon Mambo on your beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful, happy & bold Christmas card, Tina. I love the smaller Granny Apple Green matt layers and that ribbon is stunning. You have cut it perfectly through the centre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Tina. I love the simplicity of your card; yet it is striking with the sentiment in the centre. The fine borders of Granny Apple Green bring a perfect balance. All so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.