Pages

Thursday 7 December 2023

JAI 682: Just Add A Sketch

 Hi!


Welcome to the new Just Add Ink Challenge! This week we have a Sketch challenge for you, designed by.... me!


When I design sketches, I try to make tham as open to interpretation as I can. I just love what the Design Team has done with the sketch. So many gorgeous cards.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Beary Christmas DSP, Joy To You, Christmas Card

I decided to play with my Beary Christmas DSP again. I thought that the mini scenes with the animals would be a great choice for the oval panel. To suit the paper, I rotated the oval, but otherwise kept the card the same as the sketch.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Beary Christmas DSP, Joy To You, Christmas Card

The glittery strip behind the polar bears was very difficult to photograph. It's gorgeous in real life - you'll just have to take my word for it! I finally cracked open my Navy Glitter ribbon too. Yum!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Beary Christmas DSP, Joy To You, Christmas Card

Did you notice that I didn't use a sentiment on the front of the card? I didn't think needed one, so I left it off. It's pretty easy to tell what occasion the card is for! Just in case the recipient can't work it out, there's a lovely big sentiment on the inside, stamped using my Joy To You stamp set.

That's all from me for tonight. Please pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created with the sketch. You can also link up your card to enter the challenge. I'd love to see what you do with the sketch.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.