Pages

Sunday 26 November 2023

CTC 447: CASE A Kit

 Hi!


Welcome back! Have you missed me? It's been a while since I've been able to play along with the rest of the Crew for the CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hops. I've missed you all! Funnily enough, as life is usually cranking up for the Christmas period, my life is starting to slow down a little. It's been a crazy couple of months!


This week we are asking you to CASE a project from one of the current kits on offer. I'm usually a sucker for the kits, and I have many in my collection. Despite this, I went for a kit that I don't own. It's one I've thought of buying many times, as I love the designs, it's just never quite found it's way into my shopping cart.


I love the geometric designs of the papers, and the way that the laser cut piece over the top enhances the design. I also loved the angular bottom on the main panel. I really need to buy this kit! LOL

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Les Shoppes DSP

I used some DSP from the Les Shoppes DSP as the basis for my card. I matted it with some Calypso Coral card, and mounted it on a Misty Moonlight base.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Les Shoppes DSP

My Sending Smiles bundle took care of the sentiment for me. I'm not convinced that Calypso Coral was the correct choice for the top layer of the sentiment - I may go back later and change it to white.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Les Shoppes DSP

I left the inside black for now, as the front is quite all-purpose. I can add something in later when I know who will receive this card and why. If you look closely, you can see a decorative border on the Calypso Coral card - this was in my scraps pile, so I made good use of it!

As always, we'd love for you to join us in this challenge. Just choose a kit you like, CASE one of the projects from the kit, and add a photo to our Facebook Group before the challenge ends next Sunday. It's that easy!


Please do keep hopping around the Crew blogs tonight. There's lots more to see, starting with the lovely Peta Stephen. I adore her elegant Christmas card!


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.