Pages

Monday 27 November 2023

Heart Of Christmas Week 17

 Hi!


Welcome to the final Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop for 2023. I haven't been able to participate as often as I have in previous years, but I was determined that I wouldn't miss the final week. I've missed not hopping each week, but life had other things in store for me.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

This week I've used the April 2022 Sheetload of Cards template for my cards. I was determined to fussy cut some of the animals from the Beary Christmas DSP, and the layout of the card was chosen to suit. I think that this polar bear and bunny are adorable!

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

The cards have a shortened front, so that the snowflake DSP does double duty. An economical way to decorate both the front and the inside of your card. As a bonus economy, the trimmed section from the card base was used to matt the sentiment panel on the front of the card.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow, Beary Christmas DSP, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

Here's my two cards together. I used my Brightest Glow stamp set for the sentiments. It's certainly been a favourite sentiment set for Christmas for me.

I hope that you've enjoyed this series of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hops as much as I have. Sharon Davern has done a wonderful job of keeping us all organised along the way. Thanks, Sharon!

It's not quite over yet, though! Please keep on hopping around the blogs until you get back to your starting point. The next stop on the way is my lovely friend, Kathryn Mangelsdorf.


For one last time, if you run into issues with links tonight, jump on over to Sharon Davern's blog. She'll have a list of all tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

7 comments:

  1. The fussy-cut animals are very sweet, Tina, and you've used them beautifully on your cards. The card layout works really well for showing off the different patterned papers. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the beautiful images in this DSP. The fancy fold you used shows both DSP beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine Proctor27 November 2023 at 22:18

    Tina I love your little rabbit balancing on the nose of the bear and your clever use of Both sides of the DSP to matt the shortened card base and the sentiment panel on the front of the card. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and versatile fancy fold using up the offcuts in your cards. Tina you have created such a cute scene with the bunny and bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, these are great cards using the DSP and fussy cutting the images. I love the shortened front, to allow more of the snowflake DSP behind. I might case these to use up my DSP too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful card Tina. We have missed you - so glad you could join in the last Blog Hop. Love your fussy cutting of the cute bears and the DSP backgrounds. Great layout too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute, Tina. We definitely have missed you hopping with us. I love to see what you have created each week to share with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.