Pages

Thursday 3 November 2022

JAI 628: Just Add Colour

Hi! 


Hooray for Friday and the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have a colour challenge for you, suggested to us by Annie.


Isn't it fabulous? I really love the teal/purple combo, and adding pink to the mix is such a great idea. I decided to use some new purchases, the Layered Books Dies from Waffle Flower.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Clearly Besotted Bedtime Story, WaffleFlower Layered Books Dies

I started by cutting and layering up a whole lot of the books from the dies - as you can see, some are laying flat and others are on their sides. I love that the die set gives so many options - there's even open books. I just used some Basic Black offcuts to create the bookshelf, all popped up on Dimensionals to add to the scene.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Clearly Besotted Bedtime Story, WaffleFlower Layered Books Dies

I laughed so much at this sentiment, which is from Bedtime Story by Clearly Besotted. Are you a quitter? LOL! I am not - well, I try not to be, but sometimes my drooping eyes late at night defeat me, haha.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Clearly Besotted Bedtime Story, WaffleFlower Layered Books Dies

I had a few books left over from the front, so they were put to good use on the inside of my card, along with another Bedtime Story sentiment. I definitely agree with this one, too!

What do you think you'll do with these colours? You can see what the Design Team have created using them over on the Just Add Ink blog. You'll also find the link for the challenge on the blog. I can't wait to see what you create!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.