Pages

Monday 21 November 2022

HOC Week 21

 Hi!


Welcome back to the 21st, and second last, week of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hops. I'm still a little in disbelief that Christmas is so close, but at least I have more than enough cards ready to write on and send out. If only I was so organised with my Christmas shopping!

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Penguin Place, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Penned Flowers Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

This week's Sheetload Of Cards template is from January 2020. I was looking for a super quick and easy sketch for tonight's cards. I had two half hour windows today in which to get them made, and I was successful in my aims. 

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Penguin Place, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Penned Flowers Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I was really pleased with this inside of my cards. I liked just the antlers as a hint of what was stamped on the front of the card. Usually I'd stamp the whole penguin, but just a tease is nice, too.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Penguin Place, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Penned Flowers Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I was going for a snowy look to the card. Hopefully the paper on the bottom, from the Celebrate Everything Host DSP, looks like snowy hills for the penguins to frolic amongst. Either way, it's a super-cute set of cards.

Thanks again for joining me, and I hop to see you again next week for the final blog hop. In the meantime though, there's plenty more inspiration to be seen on tonight's blog hop, so please jump on over to Christine Blain's blog, where she's no doubt made a gorgeous card for us to see.

As always, the lovely Sharon Davern has done a wonderful job of keeping all of the HOC hoppers organised. If you run into any issues with links, please jump on over to her blog, where you'll find a list of all of tonight's participants with the correct links.

Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. The papers you've used are so pretty, Tina - what a lovely colour combination. LOVE the addition of the antlers to the inside panels of your cards; such a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute set of cards Tina. I love the simplicity of the layout with the cute penguins. The white scalloped border between the two DSPs is perfect and the antlers with the sentiment is just right. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your selection of designs from the wonderful "Celebrate Everything" DSP is just perfect, Tina, and I adore the little antlers on the inside op the cards, too. Well done for getting 4 wonderful cards made in such a short period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EINE sehr süße WEIHNACHTSKARTE,,,,

    wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
    bis bald die BIRGIT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, Tina. Lovely colours and that little penguin is cute with the pink antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable, Tina. That little penguin is just the cutest! Love the antlers only on the inside too. Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.