Pages

Monday 28 November 2022

HOC Week 22

 Hi!


Welcome back for the final Heart Of Christmas blog hop for 2022. I can't believe we are so close to Christmas! I've made 88 cards for the blog hops this year, just by using the Sheetload Of Cards templates to make four cards each week. It's a stress free way to quickly build a decent stash!

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Brightest Glow, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Sheetload Of Cards

Tonight's cards are made using the October 2019 Sheetload Of Cards template. The front of the card is folded back on itself to make a nice and easy fancy fold. The red Spruced Up Outlines bauble is a left over from another set of cards. I had planned to heat emboss the sentiment in white on the front, but I got lazy. I was just about to stamp directly on the first bauble, when I noticed that the baubles on the DSP had a circle feature. Bingo!

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Brightest Glow, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Sheetload Of Cards

Speaking of the DSP, it's from the gorgeous Celebrate Everything Host DSP pack. I've used it so much this year - I especially love the black design that I've used on the inside of my cards. The colourful Christmassy images really pop against the black.

scissorspapercard, Heart Of Christmas, Brightest Glow, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Sheetload Of Cards

The sentiments are from Brightest Glow. I chose scripty fonts so that I didn't have to worry too much about stamping straight - they look perfectly fine on a slight angle!

Thanks again for joining us for the blog hops this year. I hope that you've found lots of Christmas inspiration and have made a good head start on your stash of cards. The next stop in our final blog hop is my lovely friend, Michele Taylor. I wonder if she'll have another of her gorgeous wreath cards for us?

If you run into any problems with links as you hop your way around the blogs tonight, please pop on over to the wonderful Sharon Davern's blog. She deserves a huge thanks for all she's done to organise the hops and keep them running smoothly. Thanks, Sharon!

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. I love your bright, non traditional Christmas cards Tina, beautiful additions to your Christmas card stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this DSP too, Tina and I've been so inspired by your sheetload of card creations every week. What an impressive Christmas stash you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tina, that is a massive number of Christmas cards. Your dedication is amazing and I just loved how you used this DSP pack for so many of them. You sure did #loveitchopit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and bright, fun and festive. Love these! Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.