Pages

Thursday 12 August 2021

JAI 567: Just Add Inspiration

 Hi!


Welcome back to the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have an Inspiration Challenge for you, suggested to the team by Nikki.


Aren't the colours fabulous? Such a rich palette. I took my inspiration from both the colours and the rug on the floor for my card. I used Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Cinnamon Cider, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron and Basic Black.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Pretty Perennials, Biggest Wish, Joy To The World, Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Greenery Dies

I started with my Stitched Greenery Die on the Island Indigo cardstock. It's a great base on which to nestle the Calypso Coral Pierced Blooms flowers, don't you think?

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Pretty Perennials, Biggest Wish, Joy To The World, Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Greenery Dies

The sentiment is a mix of Biggest Wish and Pretty Perennials. I finished off the front with a scattering of black sequins, and a swish of Wink Of Stella on the flower centres.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Pretty Perennials, Biggest Wish, Joy To The World, Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Greenery Dies

When I used my Stitched Greenery die on the front of the card, I cut the cardstock a little wider so that I could trim off the extra width to use on the inside. The sweet little flower was a good way to finish decorating the inside of the card.

That's all from me for tonight, but please do head on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the rest of the Design Team's cards. You can also link up your card for the challenge. I can't wait to see what you make!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.