Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

JAI 566: Just Add A Frame

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Jan has challenged us to Add A Frame to our cards.


I never like to do things the expected way, and I remembered a digi stamp I'd purchased ages ago that suits this challenge perfectly. It's very cheeky, but a whole lot of fun! My frame element is a walking frame!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Dr Digi, Heffy Doodle, Kindred Stamps, Just Add Ink, Duncan Disorderly, Zapp Attack Stencil, Rock On, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Copic Markers, Masculine Card

The digi stamp is from Dr Digi and is called Duncan Disorderly. Isn't it funny? I printed him onto cardstock and coloured him with my Copic markers. I enjoyed colouring, but boy, did those studs on his belt and wristband test my eyes! The sentiment is from a Kindred Stamps set, called Rock On.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Dr Digi, Heffy Doodle, Kindred Stamps, Just Add Ink, Duncan Disorderly, Zapp Attack Stencil, Rock On, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Copic Markers, Masculine Card

To create the background, I used my Heffy Doodle Zapp Attack Stencil to add Real Red ink to some Real Red cardstock. Nice and simple, and it doesn't detract from the main image.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Dr Digi, Heffy Doodle, Kindred Stamps, Just Add Ink, Duncan Disorderly, Zapp Attack Stencil, Rock On, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Copic Markers, Masculine Card

I also went simple on the inside, with another sentiment from Rock On. Now I just have to work out who this card might be suitable for! It was my husband's birthday last week, but he didn't seem keen on receiving this card!

That's all from me tonight, but please do jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog. You'll find the rest of this week's Design Team cards there, as well as the Linky for you to add your card to. How will you interpret our challenge?

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. You really do have the most amazing collection of stamps and digi images Tina. This totally cracked me up! Love your beautifully coloured rocker. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny!! I LOVE that image that you used and your sentiment is fabulous. GREAT design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with the frame theme, Tina. Your colouring is amazing & the card is so fun.
    Di 😁

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.