Pages

Thursday 22 July 2021

JAI 564: Just Choose Two

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. This week it's a Choose Two challenge, set by Di.


Hmm, what to choose? I bounced some ideas past my daughter, and she told me that I should do Sea and Trees (but not palm trees), as she thought it was the most challenging combo. Okay then!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Uniquely Creative, Just Add Ink, Sweet Sentiments Builder, Subtle 3DEF, Masculine Card

In the end, I have all three elements on my card - it's a bit hard to leave the sky out of a scene like this! I started by using my Water Painters and Smokey Slate ink to create the land. I then used Just Jade and Evening Evergreen inks to create the tree tops. These were just a quick wiggle of the brush, getting a little larger at the bottom of the tree. Once is was all dry, I added some Soft Suede trunks.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Uniquely Creative, Just Add Ink, Sweet Sentiments Builder, Subtle 3DEF, Masculine Card

The sky was a quick wash of Balmy Blue, and the sea is Blueberry Bushell. I then added some extra details to the rocks and trees. The final part was adding some foam to the sea using my scoring tool and some Frost White Shimmer Paint.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Uniquely Creative, Just Add Ink, Sweet Sentiments Builder, Subtle 3DEF, Masculine Card

My sentiments are from a Uniquely Creative stamp set, called Sweet Sentiment Builder. I couldn't resist adding another little tree - you can see the effect of the wiggling Water Brush a bit more clearly.

That's all from me for tonight, but we hope that you will join us by creating a card for our challenge. Which two will you choose? You can see the cards that the rest of the Design team have created over on the Just Add Ink website. You can also link up your card on our blog.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is a work of art Tina. I wish I could get trees like that with just the wiggle of a brush! It's a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.