Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

JAI 560: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Brrr! Is it cold where you are? We had a severe weather warning here today for wind and rain - the perfect day to be rugged up inside crafting for the new Just Add Ink challenge! This week Jo has put together a gorgeous colour combo for us to play with.


The day I made my card I just received the new Tailor Made Tags Dies from Stampin' Up!. I couldn't resist playing with them straight away.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Uniquely Creative, Just Add Ink, Sweet Sentiments Builder, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Tasteful Textile 3DEF

I started by cropping my cardstock using the second smallest tag die. I also cropped the little do-dad at the top from Silver Foil, to match the Silver Foil card base. I can't think of what that bit is called - a reinforcer, maybe? Some black BAker's Twine was threaded through the holes and trimmed off.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Uniquely Creative, Just Add Ink, Sweet Sentiments Builder, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Tasteful Textile 3DEF

It's tricky to see, but the Whisper White Stitched Rectangle layer is also embossed using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. It's a new purchase, too, and I quite like it - it dulls the pain of losing Subtle just a little. LOL! The sentiment is a mix of dies and stamps from Uniquely Creative, called Sweet Sentiments.
 
scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Uniquely Creative, Just Add Ink, Sweet Sentiments Builder, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Tasteful Textile 3DEF

I used the same stamps on the inside of my card. I wasn't sure how to incorporate the tags into the inside, so I didn't even try!

That's all from me for now, but please do pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can find the rest of this week's Design team cards. You can also add you card to our link for this challenge. What will you do with the colours?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.