Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

JAI 557: Just Add Inspiration

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week it's an Inspiration challenge, and the photo was found by Rachael. 


I struggled a bit with this, as the wreath and mantle decorations made me think of Christmas, but there is literally nothing to do with Christmas in the photo. I zoomed into the photo and looked all around, and finally spied the coffee mug sitting off to the side. Bingo!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Three Room Studio, Just Add Ink, One More Chapter, Sweet As A Peach, Birch, Natural Touch SP

My coffee mug is from a Three Room Studio stamp set, called One More Chapter. I coloured it with my Soft Succulent Blends and popped it up on my circle. I cropped the circle with my Stitched Shapes Dies, and lightly sponged on some Soft Succulent ink before I removed the cardstock from the die.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Three Room Studio, Just Add Ink, One More Chapter, Sweet As A Peach, Birch, Natural Touch SP

My backgrounds are a nod to the different textures and colours in the photo. The main background is the Birch stamp set, in stamped off Sahara Sand, and the strip of wood grain paper is the Natural Touch Speicalty Paper that was a special a couple of months ago.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Three Room Studio, Just Add Ink, One More Chapter, Sweet As A Peach, Birch, Natural Touch SP

I used the mug again on the inside, uncoloured this time. The sentiments on the card are from Sweet As A Peach. I really love the font of these sentiments.

That's all from me for tonight, but please do head on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the rest of this week's Design Team cards. You can also enter your card in our challenge when you decide what inspires you in the photo - the layout, the colours, the textures? Something else? It's entirely your interpretation!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.