Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

JAI #493: Just Choose Two

Hi!


Welcome back to a new Just Add Ink challenge! This week Patrice has challenged us to Just Add Two to our creations. Which two? Any of these two:


Now, for some reason I became a little fixated on having felt on my card. I'm not quite sure why - maybe because, of the three, it's the one that I was least likely to have. Nothing like making it hard for myself! LOL! I was sure I had a felt Christmas ornament that SU retired a long time ago *somewhere* in my craft room. I never found it, but I did find some cheap sheets of felt in the kid's craft stash.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Varied Vases, Daisy Lane, Poppy Moments Dies, Brick & Mortar EF, Layering Leaves EF, Daisy Punch

I trimmed some green felt and attached it to a piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock with TomBow glue. Before it dried, I ran it through my Big Shot with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder. I was quite impressed with how well it held the embossed design!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Varied Vases, Daisy Lane, Poppy Moments Dies, Brick & Mortar EF, Layering Leaves EF, Daisy Punch

To finish the card, I layered a piece of vellum embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing folder with some of the Poppy Moments leaves and a Large Daisy. The second of my Two items is a button, the centre of the daisy. I used a Medium Classy Designer Button, which retired a while ago, and coloured it with my dark Pineapple Punch Stampin' Blend to change the colour from vanilla to yellow.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Varied Vases, Daisy Lane, Poppy Moments Dies, Brick & Mortar EF, Layering Leaves EF, Daisy Punch

The inside was finished off with a So Saffron daisy and a sentiment from Varied Vases.

So which two will you choose? You can check out what the Design Team chose over at the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your Just Choose Two card.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.