Pages

Thursday 6 February 2020

JAI #491: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Nikki has given us a tropical Inspiration Photo to work with.


Doesn't that look so pretty? If it weren't for the sand, I could quite happily relax on those cushions for hours.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Waterfront, Timeless Tulips, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Stamparatus

I decided to go for a clean, fresh look, so I kept my card fairly simple. I used my Stamparatus to stamp the beach hut from Waterfront on a strip of Whisper White. I stamped the Flirty Flamingo huts first, and then repositioned my cardstock so that I could stamp the Petal Pink huts in the gap.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Waterfront, Timeless Tulips, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Stamparatus

The palm trees were stamped directly to the card base in Soft Suede and Garden Green. The strip of beach huts was then trimmed to fit around the trees and popped up using Dimensionals. The sentiment is from Timeless Tulips.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Waterfront, Timeless Tulips, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Stamparatus

I stamped a smaller version of the front for the inside. I added the sand, as the hut and trees looked a little strange floating in the air!

What inspiration do you take from this week's photo challenge? You can see what the rest of the Design Team did with it over at the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also enter the challenge. I can't wait to see what you make!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.