Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Well Said Butterflies

Hi!

On Saturday I held a stamping day for my class ladies who were able to attend. Sadly, I missed a lot as it's a busy time of year, but those who made it had a lovely time catching up and hearing about my trip to the USA. They also got to make a card using some of my new goodies from the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalogues.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Well Said Bundle, Stitched Shapes Framelits

This was the card I made as a sample for them to follow. I was so pleased with how it turned out! I started with a base of Highland Heather and then added a piece of Lemon Lime Twist DSP from the Botanical Butterfly DSP, which is a free SAB reward option when you spend $90 on catalogue items. The butterfly was also fussy cut from another sheet of the DSP. There is a coordinating punch for it, but I don't own it (yet!).

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Well Said Bundle, Stitched Shapes Framelits

The Lemon Lime Twist ribbon is another SAB reward option. There are a whopping five rolls of ribbon in the pack, that also includes Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove and Highland Heather. The thing I love most about the ribbons is that the colours not only coordinate with the Botanical Butterfly DSP, but also the super sweet Gingham Gala DSP, which you can find in the Occasions Catalogue.

I can't forget the new Well Said bundle from the Occasions Catalogue. It's a huge bundle, with 51 stamps and 24 dies that all mix and match to create an endless array of sentiments for nearly every occasion you could think of. It's a must have bundle, and one that will never leave my collection!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Well Said Bundle, Stitched Shapes Framelits

The inside was kept super simple, just another fussy cut butterfly (which also coordinates with the new punch) and another stamp from the Well Said stamp set.

I wanted to give my ladies some choices with the card they made, so I offered 3 different cards. The layouts were the same, I just switched up the colours and papers. Two of my ladies were kind enough to allow me to photograph their cards so that you could see the alternate versions. Thanks, Noreen (left) and Lillian (right).

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Well Said Bundle, Stitched Shapes Framelits

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.