Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

JAI # 348: Just Add Colour

Hi!

Welcome to Friday!


This week Nikki has set the new Just Add Ink challenge. Check out the colours she's chosen:


Hmmm, what will you add to Lovely Lipstick and Granny Apple Green? I chose Pacific Point to keep the colours (sort of) primary.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Thoughtful Banners, Celebrate You Thinlits, Confetti Punch

I've had such a full on week that I had about half an hour to make my card, photograph it and edit it ready to go on my blog. I *had* to make something quick and simple, but I wanted a big impact. I think I achieved it! I stared by die cutting the 'amazing' from Lovely Lipstick cardstock, gluing it down and then stamping 'you are' in Pacific Point.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Thoughtful Banners, Celebrate You Thinlits, Confetti Punch

I'd originally cut some stars with a retired star punch that came in a trio with a heart and a flower. Remember that one? It was too big though, so after a quick scrounge in my retired products basket I found the Sprinkles Confetti punch and used the star from that. Much better! You may not see in the photo, but I added some Wink Of Stella to the word and stars for a tiny touch of glimmer.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Thoughtful Banners, Celebrate You Thinlits, Confetti Punch

I finished off the inside with a couple of Wink Of Stella'd stars after I'd stamped the thank you. It's from the Thoughtful Banners set, as was the 'you are' on the front.

So, which colour will you choose to pair with our two colour this week? I'll be very interested to see! You can add your blog to the list over at Just Add Ink, where you can also see what colours the Design Team chose to use.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.