Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Incredible Like Mambo

Hi!


Hello, and welcome to this week's Art With Heart Colour Creations Blog Share. This week we are looking at a former In Colour turned Core Colour, Melon Mambo. If my memory serves me, the South Pacific market got Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede as In Colours at a time when SU was shifting to align their markets more closely. It's been a favourite ever since!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Christmas Card, Incredible Like You, Merry Christmas To All, Glimmer Paper

Today's card is a super cute, fast and easy card. The front uses one stamp from a new stamp set called Incredible Like You. I simply repeatedly stamped the lines without reinking the stamp so that I got an ombre effect in Melon Mambo. I didn't use my Stamparatus for this, I just eyeballed it. I then trimmed the cardstock into a triangle shape that's 2 1/4 inches across the bottom and 4 inches tall. The star and trunk were just cut from scraps of Glimmer Paper and then all 3 pieces were popped up. Done!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Christmas Card, Incredible Like You, Merry Christmas To All, Glimmer Paper

I didn't put a sentiment on the front as I didn't want to cover my tree. Therefore I went big on the inside! I think this has been my favourite inside sentiment stamp for Christmas 2018.

The rest of this week's cards can be found over at Catherine's Blog. I wonder if everyone else is still doing Christmas cards, or if they've moved on already? Only one way to find out!

Bye for now,

Tina

7 comments:

  1. Very clever, Tina, so simple but oh so effective, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous example of #simplestamping! You are so amazingly creative Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of the tree and the ombre effect is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina I simply love your simple stamping card. Your ombre tree is stunning. Thank you so much for hopping along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely simple card with a love effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Beautiful Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gorgeous simplicity of your card Tina - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.