Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Farewell I Am Me DSP

Hi!

I think the I Am Me DSP has well and truly been my favourite DSP in this catalogue.  I really love the combination of colours and patterns in the paper.  I used it to make this mini album, which I made for a Secret Santa gift last Christmas.  I think the recipient was fairly easily able to work out that I'd made it, so I'm safe to post it on my blog.


I made a chipboard cover for the album, which I covered using some of the I Am Me DSP.  I left the front blank so that a photo could be adhered there if desired.


I made a double page for each member of the family, but half of the pages had flaps to lift, so there ended up being 4 pages for each family member.


I also left some space at the front for some family photos.


I die cut each family member's name for their page and added some matts for photos.  All they need to do is trim the photos to size and adhere them in place.  Easy!


Under each flap I designed an "All About Me" page in My Digital Studio for each family member.  You can see the types of questions I had on the page.  I changed them for the adults, things like their workplace instead of school.

I hope the family had fun putting the rest of the album together.  I thought it would be a great memento of this particular point in time that they could look back on in years to come.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome album! I hope the recipient enjoyed it for all extras you put into it! WONDERFUL!
    SherryBeeinAZ
    beeson@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.