Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

JAI #432: Just Choose Two

Hi!

Hooray for Friday and the new Just Add Ink challenge.


This week Patrice has challenged us to Choose Two to add to our cards this week.


Which two will you choose of Buttons, Bows or Bling? I chose Bows and Bling.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Star Of Light, Merry Christmas To All, Starlight Thinlits, Merry Christmas Thinlits

I'm not sure if this card is a bit too footy jumper looking or not. What do you think? I think it's the stripe down the middle. I stamped over it with the starry swirl in Balmy Blue in to match the cardstock. The same stamp was also stamped in Night Of Navy on the larger layer.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Star Of Light, Merry Christmas To All, Starlight Thinlits, Merry Christmas Thinlits

My bling is these cute little stars that I found in my stash - I think they were a free gift with a purchase. I glued them over where the larger stars are in the swirl. A bit fiddly, but my Take Your Pick tool made the job much easier.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Star Of Light, Merry Christmas To All, Starlight Thinlits, Merry Christmas Thinlits

I repeated the swirls and stars on the inside. If you're going to bling something up, you may as well go big!

You can see the rest of the Design Team cards over at the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your card. Which two will you choose?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.