Pages

Thursday 16 March 2023

JAI 644: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Hooray for Friday's and a new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have a bright and happy colour combo, selected by Kerry.


Isn't it great? I decided to give a stamp set and die combo that I found at an op shop a go! I thought that the balloon stamps and the colour combo were a fabulous mix.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Balloon Sentiments - Party, Let's Party Treat Packaging Kit, Dandy Designs DSP

The stamps and dies are from Gemini by Crafter's Companion and are called Balloon Sentiments - Party. I started by stamping and die cutting the party balloons in the three colours, and then chopped them up to mix and match. I die cut an additional shape in Whisper White and used that to line up the chopped up image. 

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Balloon Sentiments - Party, Let's Party Treat Packaging Kit, Dandy Designs DSP

I used a Basic Black marker to hand-draw the crazy ribbons on the balloons. I was going for a curly look, but I think I just ended up with crazy, LOL!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Balloon Sentiments - Party, Let's Party Treat Packaging Kit, Dandy Designs DSP

For the inside, I used stamps from the Let's Party Treat Packaging kit. The DSP is from the Dandy Designs SAB papers.

As always, the Design team has done a magnificent job with Kerry's colour combo. What do you think you'll do with it? You can see the rest of the Design Team cards over on the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your card once you've finished making it. I can't wait to see how you use the colours.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.