Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

JAI 548: Just Add A Sketch

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me (a little late!) for this week's Just Add Ink Challenge. The Easter long weekend has thrown my days out - but an extra long weekend is a good reason to be a bit out of whack!


This week we have a sketch challenge, designed by Jan. It looks a bit sporty to me - maybe a bit like a sports team logo? Having said that, my card is anything but sporty! I still had the new Butterfly Brilliance bundle out on my desk, so I decided that rather than make more mess, I would play with it again.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, A Good Man, Brilliant Wings Dies, Natural Touch Specialty Paper,

I sometimes forget to use Early Espresso as a neutral colour. I decided that it worked better with the limited edition Natural Touch Specialty paper. The paper is a lovely woodgrain, and I think black would have been the wrong choice with it, especially with the Rococo Rose butterfly.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, A Good Man, Brilliant Wings Dies, Natural Touch Specialty Paper,

It's really hard to see in the photo, but the butterfly has a layer or two of Wink Of Stella over the top. It's lovely and sparkly in real life. Instead of having the long thin strip under the circle, as in the sketch, I decided to shorten it and use it for my sentiment. It's a good balance for the butterfly hanging over the other side of the circle.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, A Good Man, Brilliant Wings Dies, Natural Touch Specialty Paper,

Another Wink Of Stella-ed butterfly adorns the inside of the card, alongside a sentiment from A Good Man. Thankfully that stamp set is carrying over to the new Annual Catalogue!

Please hop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the rest of this week's Design Team cards. You can also link up your card for our sketch challenge. What do you see in the sketch? So many possibilities!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.