Pages

Thursday 3 December 2020

JAI #524: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. I missed last week's challenge, and so I was super keen to get back into it this week!


This week Nikki has set us a very Christmassy colour combination, which also just happens to be the colours used in the Heartwarming Hugs DSP. Convenient!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin, Heartwarming Hugs, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Christmas Card

My Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin stamp set was still floating around on my craft desk, so I decided to use it too! It's a good match for the colours and the DSP. I stamped the wreath in Mossy Meadow and then used my Pear Pizzazz ink pad and a Blender Pen to colour the open leaves. I then stamped some berries over the top in Real Red.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin, Heartwarming Hugs, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Christmas Card

I love the way the sentiments in the Joy To The World set can be mixed and matched to suit the theme of your card. It's such a cute mix of fonts, too.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin, Heartwarming Hugs, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Christmas Card

I stamped the wreath again on the inside, this time in Pear Pizzaz ink which I'd stamped off first. This let the sentiment, stamped in Mossy Meadow, really shine.

You can join in the challenge over on the Just Add Ink blog. Add your card to our gallery to be in the running!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.