Pages

Thursday 22 October 2020

JAI #528: Just Choose Two

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week our Birthday Girl, Jan, has set the challenge, which is to Just Choose Two of Sequins, Ribbon or Metallic Foil. What does that mean? You just choose at least two of the listed items to add to your card - easy!


I was initially going to choose sequins and foil, but my card led me in a different direction.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Under My Umbrella, Shine On SDSP, Stampin' Blends, Stitched Nested Labels Dies

I started with the background DSP, which is from a retired pack called Shine On SDSP. The silver foil raindrops pair perfectly with Under My Umbrella, don't you think? The ribbon I selected is also retired, but only last year. It's the Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Under My Umbrella, Shine On SDSP, Stampin' Blends, Stitched Nested Labels Dies

The images from Under My Umbrella were stamped with Memento ink and coloured with my Blends. I used the Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather and Flirty Flamingo combos.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Under My Umbrella, Shine On SDSP, Stampin' Blends, Stitched Nested Labels Dies

I coloured some extra images to use on the inside. I haven't ever done the 'upside down umbrella with flowers inside' before, so this was the perfect time. It's a bit cute!

To enter our challenge, just link up your card over on the Just Add Ink Blog. The hardest part will be choosing which two of the three challenge elements you will use on your card! While you're thinking, check out the rest of the Design Team cards, there's lots of inspiration to be found.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.