Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

JAI #527: Just Add A Sketch

 Hi!


Woo Hoo for Friday and the newJust Add Ink challenge! This week Kim has drawn up a fun sketch for us to follow.


That little flourish at the top has so many possibilities!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Peace & Joy, Joy Dies, World Map Dies, Tim Holtz Mini Globe Die, Glimmer Paper, Smooshing

I've CASEd myself a little bit for this card. I made a similar card in Granny Apple Green last week, and after I did I thought that it would also look great in blue. This sketch gave me the opportunity to try it!. The background is Blueberry Bushel ink smooshed onto Shimmery White cardstock. I kept hold of my Blueberry ink when it retired earlier this year, as it's a wonderful blue that stays blue when you add water. A lot of other blues go grey or purple.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Peace & Joy, Joy Dies, World Map Dies, Tim Holtz Mini Globe Die, Glimmer Paper, Smooshing

The globe die is a Tim Holtz Sizzix die, called Mini Globe. I cut it twice - once in Basic Black with a layer of Foam Adhesive Sheet, and a second time in Gold Glimmer Paper. I just glued the Gold on top of the black once I'd popped out all the pieces - there were a lot to pop out!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Peace & Joy, Joy Dies, World Map Dies, Tim Holtz Mini Globe Die, Glimmer Paper, Smooshing

I completed this inside just like my Granny Apple Card - why mess with a good thing? The smaller globe is from the World Map Dies.

You can find the rest of this week's Design team cards over on the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your card once you've made it. Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.