Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

JAI #456:Just Add Inspiration

Hi!


Yay for Friday! It's been a long, wet miserable week here in Adelaide, and I'm ready for the weekend. Perhaps I can convince the family to snuggle on the lounge and watch a movie. Sounds like a good plan to me! Anyway, this week Nikki has given us our Just Add Ink challenge. It's this gorgeous Inspiration challenge.


Aren't those white on white daisies beautiful? Wouldn't that be a nice bouquet to receive on Mother's Day? Funnily enough, I didn't even think of doing a Mother's Day card for this challenge until just now. Too late for that now!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Daisy Delight Bundle, Just Because, Gingham Gala DSP

I made a thank you note card instead that is a little farewell to Lemon Lime Twist. Sob! It's a colour I've really come to love and will miss a lot, especially in gingham. I may have to put aside a little secret stash so that I can continue to enjoy it.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Daisy Delight Bundle, Just Because, Gingham Gala DSP

The daisy was made using two layers of the punched shape. I usually use three, but this time two worked nicely. I would have loved to have the new Medium Daisy punch to add another couple of layers, but alas, it's not available until June.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Daisy Delight Bundle, Just Because, Gingham Gala DSP

On the inside (and on the envelope too, even though it's not shown) I stamped the daisy twice to get the same look as the daisy on the front. Thankfully the stamp is photopolymer, so it's not too difficult to line up and stamp a second time.

Thanks for stopping by this week. Don't forget to also stop by the Just Add Ink blog, where you can see the rest of the Design Team cards, and also link up your card for the challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.