Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

AWH February Blog Hop: Sale-A-Bration

Hi!


Tonight the Art With Heart team are sharing creative projects using products available for FREE when you make a minimum purchase during Sale-A-Bration. For every $90 (AUD) you spend before postage, you can choose FREE products from the brochure.

• If you spend $90, you get one free level 1 product.
• If you spend $180, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.• If you spend $270, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 items.  

The Sale-A-Bration promotion is current now until March 31st. Be sure to request your copy of the brochure today if you don’t already have one. Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join our fabulous team - just ask any of the girls on the blog hop for more details!


   

Let's get straight into it! I made a card using quite a few Sale-A-Bration items, from both the first and second release brochures. I started with a Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet, as I haven't really played much with them. You can earn them from the first release brochure, in a pack with Grapefruit Grove Foil sheets.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Blog Hop, Painted Seasons, Sunshine Sayings, Well Said, Country Floral DTIEF, Butterfly Elements, Foil, Sale-A-Bration

Sitting on the top of my desk was the new Country Floral DTIEF, so I thought, why not? The Foil looks amazing embossed in the floral design. It's so hard to capture in a photograph, as the light bounces off it everywhere! On my base card and a few scraps of Whisper White, I also stamped some leaves from the second release Painted Seasons bundle. The stamp set comes in a bundle with a gorgeous DSP pack, and it can be yours free with a spend of $180.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Blog Hop, Painted Seasons, Sunshine Sayings, Well Said, Country Floral DTIEF, Butterfly Elements, Foil, Sale-A-Bration

How cute is that little flower? You can see that the shape of it mimics some of the flowers in the Country Floral DTIEF. I've actually used a combination of a wooden flower from the Butterfly Elements (first release) and a retired flower punch. I can't recall the name of the set, but it came with a heart and a star, possibly even a circle in the punch pack. The punch is nearly the same shape as the wooden flower! I used a Sharpie to colour the wood and then glued the punched Lovely Lipstick Foil flower on top. Finally, I added a Basic Black Faceted Dot to finish it off.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Blog Hop, Painted Seasons, Sunshine Sayings, Well Said, Country Floral DTIEF, Butterfly Elements, Foil, Sale-A-Bration

I had a left over scrap of the embossed foil so, after stamping some more leaves, I added it to the inside. You know me - waste not, want not!

That's it for me - did you keep track of how many Sale-A-Bration items I used?

Now you're off to see what the lovely Ros Davidson has created.

If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:

Sue MadexTina GillespieRos Davidson Kathryn MangelsdorfRachel WoollardRebecca JacovouCaroline ManwaringClaire DalyKate MorganJudy MayCatherine Proctor

Bye for now,

Tina

PS: The answer was four Sale-A-Bration products 😉

8 comments:

  1. How good does that look with the foil! I really love the little piece on the inside too. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tina , I love how you've used so many Sale-a-bration items in your card. And what a stunning card it is! That foil looks amazing embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tina, what a gorgeous card! That Lovely Lipstick foil looks fantastic embossed with the Country Floral TIEF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in the SAB blog hop. I love how you embossed the lovely lipstick foil sheet. Great use of the SAB products and to get four products onto 4 card. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tina! That foil looks amazing embossed. Love your colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, those foil sheets embossed with that folder is absolutely stunning :O
    I thought the foil might have cracked, but I'm so impressed, I want to go and try it myself. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the embossed foil sure packs a punch, Tina. Love the simple elegance of your layout that lets the foil shine. I'm glad I'm not the only one to cut the extra bit from the leaves, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.