Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

The Sky Is The Limit When You're Going Places

Hi!

Today I have the second card for you from last week's card class. This time I have used another Sale-A-Bration stamp set, called Sky Is The Limit. What a fabulous set for male cards! If you love this set, make sure you get in quick - this is one of the three Limited Time Only sets that will only be available until the 15th February, when they will be replaced by another group of SAB products.

Anyway, on to the card! The card is actually a CASE of this card, made by Debra Simonis.


I CASEd Debra's card fairly closely, the only real changes are the colour of the base card, the addition of twine and the change in colour of the sentiment and the matt under the sentiment.


I really love the marbled DSP from the Going Places DSP stack. So much easier (and less messy) than making your own! The Very Vanilla Twine is simply the Metallic Baker's Twine with the metallic thread removed.


Debra didn't show the inside of her card, so I just winged it for mine.  I originally stamped the clouds over the top of the sentiment, but they looked really silly to me, so I just went for the corners in the end!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.