Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

Just For You in Wildflower Fields

Hi!

Last week I told you about my crafting day where I managed to get three cards done for last Friday's class. I didn't want to show you the cards before the class because I like to surprise my ladies with them.  Well, the class has been and gone, so now I can show you.

Today's card uses two Sale-A-Bration products - the Botanicals For You stamp set and the Wildflower Fields DSP.  While they are not designed to be coordinating, they still work beautifully together.


I think Botanicals For You is one of my favourite SAB products this year. I really love the big bold 'Just For You' stamp. You can either use it on it's own, or use the smaller floral stamps in the set to jazz it up.


My Blackberry Bliss Inkpad is still very juicy, so my image came out a little 'bubbly'. I decided to go over the top with my clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush. It helped to even out the colour a bit, and had the added bonus of making the sentiment glittery. It's very hard to photograph though! Just a hint - the Wink Of Stella brush will pick up some of the colour, so make sure you give it a quick wipe off before you use it over another colour.


I rarely throw a DSP offcut away, unless it is really tiny.  In this case, it was a great way to finish off the inside of the card.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.