Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

A Beautiful Butterfly CASE

Hi!

I think it's something I say a lot, but I'm going to say it again - I love school holidays! The kids played quite happily together this afternoon so I was able to get a decent chunk of time at my craft desk. I managed to get a few cards made, but as they are for a class on Friday, you will just have to wait to see them.  Instead I will show you a card I made for a class late last year.


Isn't that butterfly gorgeous? It was so easy to do.  Simply cut one of each of the Butterfly dies and snip them in half, making sure that the body stays intact and on the right wing if you want it to face the same way as mine. Keep it on the left wing if you'd like your butterfly to face the other way. The solid butterfly was then sponged with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green ink. Adhere the outline butterfly pieces to the matching solid butterfly pieces and then adhere the two halves together as desired.  Done!


You could sponge in any colours you wanted - it really doesn't matter!


Here is the card I CASEd for mine.  I can't link to a blog as I took the photo at the last Convention on the Gold Coast.


If you know who made this gorgeous card, please let me know as I'd love to credit them.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.