Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Petite Petals Notecard

Hi!

Today I have for you a sweet little note card that I made as a sample for several classes I ran last month.


The stamp set is such a cute little set, and the coordinating punch makes cropping it a breeze!


I stamped the more solid flower stamp in Pistachio Pudding on the Whisper White cardstock.  My aim was to make it look like the leaves on a bush, and I quite like the effect.  By overlapping the stamping you get lighter and darker areas, which look a bit more realistic.


I repeated this effect on the inside.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Gee this has turned out so pretty, Tina. I hope the stamp and punch make it into the Annual Catalogue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.