Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

JAI #207: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!

Once again, it's Friday and time for another Just Add Ink Challenge.  Don't we all love Friday!  This week Kim has designed a sketch for our papercrafting inspiration.


I have used a bit of creative licence with this sketch by rotating it 180 degrees and changing the tags to banners.  It's nice to shake things up sometimes!


This sketch also gave me the opportunity to use some of the cork flower stickers that are a Sale-A-Bration freebie.  Not much longer left to grab your freebies!


I really love the Sweet Sorbet collection.  I'm going to miss it when SAB is over.  I reckon I say that just about every year though!


I used another flower on the inside, I just cut it in half to make the most out of it.

How will you play with Kim's fabulous sketch this week over at Just Add Ink?

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your upside down interpretation of the sketch Tina and that circle of cork flowers looks stunning!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina I love how you've taken some creative licence with the sketch! The cork flowers really add a pop to your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.