Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Just Add Ink #208: Just Add Colour

Hi!

This week at Just Add Ink Mae has given us a colour combination that I think we all found challenging.  I guess that is the purpose of a challenge!!!


I was a bit naughty and left my card to the last minute.. I'm glad I did as I received a little box of goodies from the USA as a thank you for designing the tutorial for Craft Project Central last month.  In it was the Positively Chevron stamp and also one of the photo polymer stamp sets Countless Sayings 2.  I couldn't resist inking them up.


One of the downsides of  leaving my card to the last minute is that it was a bit of a gloomy morning when I needed to take the photo, so the colours aren't that great.


I inked the chevrons with my Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate markers.  A bit time consuming, but I love the effect.  The sentiment stamps came from the Countless Sayings 2 stamp set.  I stamped them in Pacific Point and then coloured them with my blender pen and Calypso Coral ink.  The colouring looks much better in real life - the camera was not kind to my photo!


The sentiment on the inside was another new arrival - it's from the Hip Hip Hooray stamp set that you get included in the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit.

I hoe you can find time to play along using Mae's colour combination this week at Just Add Ink.  Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Inking those chevrons would definitely be a labour of love but does look fabulous Tina. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina - this is a cool use of the three colours. love the little sentiment on the inside and you pulled off the colour combo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.