Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

JAI #183: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!

Another Friday has rolled around, so it must be time for another Just Add Ink challenge.


This week it was my turn to set the challenge.  I designed this sketch to inspire your project.

I followed the sketch very literally for my card.


I'm really loving the new Hexagon punch. A simple way to add a bit of emphasis to your cards.


This was the first time I had used the new Quatrefancy SDSP.  It's so bright and cheerful!


Some more Hexagons, stamped with the stamp from Six Sided Sampler for the inside.

Stamps: Sweet Essentials, Sassy Salutations, Six Sided Sampler
Ink: Strawberry Slush
DSP/Cardstock: Quaterfancy SDSP, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Other: Hexagon Punch, Rhinestones, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

Hope you can play along this week at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I would be brave enough to use these colours so boldly Tina but you have made them look great!! The hexagons make a perfect base for the sentiment too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.