Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Daydream Medallions Christmas Card

Hi!

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet?  I've made a few, including this one using the Daydream Medallions stamp set.  I've seen a few versions of this card floating around on the Internet.  I loved it so I decided to use it for a class sample.


It's such a lovely, simple card that looks really effective. You'd easily be able to mass produce this card for those "OMG it's December and I haven't made any Christmas cards yet" panics.


I used some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to add some highlights to the wreath.


The mini wreath on the inside is a lovely finishing touch.

Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Sassy Salutations, Sweet Essentials
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Whisper White
Other: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.