Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

A Wedding Card

Hi!

Rob and I recently attended the wedding of one of my university friends.  It was fantastic to catch up with her as she's been living in England pretty much since we graduated.  She's a very bright and bubbly person, so I wanted the card I made her to reflect her personality.


I used a lot of new products on this card, which will be available for purchase when the new Idea Book and Catalogue goes live on the 1st September.  I used the new In Colour Island Indigo, which is the gorgeous deep blue on the card.  I also used the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  I didn't use it as a border though, I cut up the little medallions to use as flowers.  Some I kept whole, others I cut up again to use the smaller central flower.  I also used some of the offcuts that look like teeny tiny little flowers.  Some pearls for the centre and it's done.

Oh, I'd better not forget that I CASED the card from here.

Ink: Island Indigo
Stamp: It's Your Day
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Other: Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Paper Snips, Basic Jewel Pearls, Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright colours in this card and am off to try that trick with the border punch - great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.