Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Another Sweet and Sour Birthday Card

Hi!

Today's card is a different version of the card I posted on Sunday.  The previous card was for a little girl's birthday, but this one was for a woman's card.  I like that I can use essentially the same design and DSP but make cards for two different ages.


It's a little difficult to see in this photo, but the plain layers of the cake and the flames on the candles all have glitter applied to them for a touch of bling.  I used my two way glue pens and just sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds over the top.

Stamps: A Slice of Life (retired Hostess Set)
Ink: Rose Red
DSP/Cardstock: Sweet and Sour Specialty DSP (retiring at the end of August), Very Vanilla, Rose Red
Other: Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.