Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 23

Hi!

Well, here it is - my final Cleland layout.  I saved my favourite photo for last and kept the page nice and simple so the focus is on the photo.


Of course a family photo would be my favourite!  I also used my favourite paper from the Woodland Walk DSP.  The bubbly paper is so cute!  I layered it on some textured Crumb Cake cardstock, which is just gorgeous.  I love the smooth cardstock, but the textured is just divine - it has the look of raw linen and adds a lovely touch to the layout.

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Crumb Cake Textured 12x12, Chocolate Chip
Other: Twine, Urban West Rub Ons (retired), Anchored Rub Ons (retired)

Woodland Walk DSP will be gone forever at the end of the month, as will all the other DSP packs and a whole lot of stamp sets and accessories.  Click on the Stampin' Up! logo in my sidebar to see the Retiring List of products, but get in quick as they are all while stocks last.  My newsletter went out last night via email with some more details about the Retiring Products and my new Idea Book and Catalogue Launch Party.  If you'd like to receive my monthly newsletter, you can sign up for it on my sidebar also.

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.