Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Layout 23: explore

Hi!

Here's a quick layout I put together as a second sample for a scrapbooking class I taught this week.  I took the photos at a Maccas during an impromptu playdate with the kids, and they worked brilliantly for the layout plan I had in my head.  I chose the colours based on the colours in the photos.


I love the bubbly paper in the Woodland Walk DSP pack and the colours matched perfectly, so I used it as the backing for the photos.

Ink: Garden Green Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, More Mustard
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies

I'm participating in a Blog Hop on Saturday, so please stop by again then and get some wonderful inspiration.

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.