Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Just Add Ink #60

Hi!

Here's my entry in the latest Just Add Ink challenge.  This week the girls set a colour challenge, selecting the colours Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  This is what I came up with:


I used a small scrap of Crumb Cake DSP from the Travel Journal pack and some of the brads I have been hoarding.  I really need to start using some of these pretty things!

Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
DSP/Cardstock: Travel Journal DSP, Old Olive, Whisper White
Other: Flower Brads, Brads, Stamp Positioner, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Challenges are a great reason to get out some of our not used yet supplies. Thanks for playing this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.