Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Layout 10: Crazy Face

Hi!

I'm sure there are many parents out there that can relate to the inspiration behind this layout.  I can never manage to get a decent photo of my son Alex.  It is an incredibly frustrating experience - he either tilts his head, pulls a silly face or won't look at the camera.  Sometimes all three!


As you can see though, it is worth the frustration as when I get a good picture it's a really good picture.  He's one handsome little man!

Ink: Soft Suede Marker
DSP/Card Stock: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade
Other: Spiral Border Punch, Colour Spritzer, Big Shot, Timeless Type Alpha Dies

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Love those shots for sure, Harry NEVER keeps still when I want him too lol, a great layout Tina, and a too cute little man :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.