Pages

Sunday 20 February 2011

Bliss Butterfly Card

Hi!

I finally got my first Sale-A-Bration order last week.  One of the free sets I chose was Bliss.  It's such a pretty set - what a shame it will retire forever at the end of March.  The Bliss sets seems to be quite popular and my card was inspired by lots of cards I have seen in blogland.


I love the way the gorgeous flourish can be used as both a background stamp and a feature image.  After I cut out the butterfly I sponged around the edge with Marina Mist ink.  I did this to soften the edges of the image.  The Very Vanilla cardstock looked a little stark around the edges of the butterfly without the sponging.


I'll be back in the next few days with some more Sale-A-Bration creations.  If you're after a whole lot of inspiration please pop back on Saturday - a few demonstrators are doing a Sale-A-Bration blog hop that's bound to have you reaching for your stamps and inkpads!

Stamps: Bliss (SAB)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Other: Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Tina, this set is gorgeous isn't it, and I love it in your colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.