Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi!

My husband Rob and I have never really been ones to celebrate Valentine's Day.  It's all a bit too much commercial for us.  I don't often give him a card on the day, but this year I decided I would.  It's our 13th Valentine's Day as a couple.


Happy Valentine's Day!

Stamps: Punch Potpourri (Level 1 Hostess), Well Scripted
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Square Die, Full Heart XL Punch,Corner Rounder Punch, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Sponge Daubers

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.