Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

My Convention Swap

Hi!

I thought I'd sow you the card I made as a swap at Convention.  I didn't end up making many of them as there were quite involved and heavy on the layers.  I was really pleased with how they turned out though.


I tried to stick to products that were carrying over into the next Annual Catalogue as I wanted to be able to use the card as a display card in the future.


I really loved the touch of drama that the black matts add to the card.


As usual I decorated the inside too - which is unusual in a swap, but I wanted to do it anyway.  A card doesn't feel finished anymore unless I decorate the inside too.

Stamps: World Map, Dictionary, Gorgeous Grunge, Memorable Moments, Sassy Salutations
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Watercolour Paper
Other: Big Shot, Circles Framelits, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Banner Punch, Cotton Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Silver Mini Brads, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.