Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

Layouts 13 & 14

Hi!

I've missed a few weeks of my scrapbooking challenge layouts.  I have been scrapping, just not photographing them and blogging.  I'm all caught up now after spending the afternoon editing the photos. Here's layouts 13 and 14, two more from my Paris album.


Layout 13 is a single page and tells the story of our first night and morning in Paris. We had walked so far on the first day that I ended up with a massive blister on my heel.  Thankfully I was able to find some padded bandaids so I could continue walking comfortably. We were so tired we went to bed with out going out for dinner.  I think we were out cold by 9pm!  We were starving hungry the next morning, so we found a nearby bistro serving breakfast.  French eateries charge different prices depending on where you sit.  Outside is the most expensive and standing at the bar is the cheapest.  We settled in the middle, choosing to sit indoors.  I don't 'get' wanting to sit outside and eat amongst the car fumes!


First on the agenda on the second day was to take the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour.  It was a great way to get our bearings in the city.  We chose to sit up top on the double decker bus in the open air.  It was such a lovely day and we had a fantastic view.  We were given little earphones that plugged into a socket and allowed us to listen to the running commentary in English.


I found these little pocket pages in Spotlight.  They just have the slots for 3 landscape photos, so they are like a half sized page.  It's a great way to add extra photos to your pocket page layouts without having to add a whole page. The pages here are the front and back of the half page.


And here's the final page in the spread.  We took lots of photos from the bus.  I think Rob had the camera and he's quite a bit snap happy!


Well, that's it for today's post.  I hope you're enjoying the layouts.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.