Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Guest Blogger: Ada

Hi!

Today you get a break from my cards.  I recently bought a bigger desk for my crafting space which allows my kids to craft with me if they desire.  During the Summer school holidays Ada crafted with me a few times. Today I have for you one of her cards.


She likes being an independent crafter, so she chose everything.  The ornament cut out was from my stash of scraps that may come in handy (do you have a stash like that too?).  Other than that piece she chose, stamped and arranged everything else. Oh, and she cleans up after herself too - winning!


I really love that she likes to try out new things (the sponging on the front) in an effort to be just like me.  It certainly makes me feel loved.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.