Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Good As Gold Again

Hi!

I've been making some more cards using the Good As Gold card kit that it one of your freebie selections during Sale-A-Bration this year.  I'm loving the colour combinations and the hint of gold - which is really unusual for me as I'm not a gold person at all!


There are so many of the larger flag in the kit to cover all the different language options. This just means that there are more to use!  I hid the bit that I didn't want showing under a panel embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  The panel is just one of the envelope liners chopped up.


The twine and gold cord was the scrap left over from another card - I hate to throw away any pieces which may be useful.  Luckily I've become quite adept at tying bows with small lengths of twine!


I've used some more of the envelope liner to punch the flags along the bottom of the inside  -too easy!

March is the last month to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration, so get in quick if you haven't already!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is so absolutely gorgeous! I love how the embossed dots mimic the dots on the dsp. Then those gold and black banners inside are so striking! What a bold and beautiful color combo! I am totally going to have to case this lovely work of art! Thank you for sharing your hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.